2007 Beneteau 34' (10.36 m) 10R
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rum Kist is a freshwater boat sailed and maintained by experienced and successful owners. This boat has the oversized rudder currently fitted, which improves the handling, especially when sailing single-handed. This boat has been updated with newer sails and electronics.
- Fiberglass Hull
The 10R is an excellent racer in PHRF, IRC, One Design or short handed. The 10R design is a comfortable dual-purpose boat with a usable and practical interior that is nicely finished. The spacious molded head forward with rounded hatch above allows for convenient spinnaker launch and retrieve. Compared to most racers of comparable size and performance the 10R offers more comfort with the ability to sleep aboard, headroom to stand up, a real galley, a chart table, large head and storage, and sturdy construction. These capabilities set it apart from other boats and improves resale value
B&G Instruments, New in 2020
Zeus 3 9” Plotter
H5000 Hercules CPU
H5000 Graphic Display
WS310 Wind Sensor
Airmar ST850 Speed and Water Temp
Precision 9 Rate Compass
H5000 Autopilot Computer
H5000 Autopilot Controller (Keypad)
Raymarine below deck linear drive AP
Two 20/20 Displays on Mast Bracket
Masthead Windex & Light
Upgraded Boom Kicker
M422 ICOM VHF Radio
Poly Planer Sound System
Velocitek Shift Compass
Five Halyards, One Tackline, Two Jib Sheets, 1 Continuous Spin Sheet
Two Group 27 12V Batteries
Hot water heater plus hot cold shower in head
LPG 2 burner stove and oven
30 Amp, 110V shore power cord, inlet, outlets
20 Amp Batery Charger
12V Refrigeration / Ice Box
Custom binnacle mounted compass
Custom emergency rudder hardware
Life ring and heaving line
Harken MK IV Roller Furler
Docklines and Fenders
Steering Wheel Cover
2018 North Sails 3Di Raw Main
2018 North Sails 3Di Raw 105% Jib
2017 Doyle A2 Spinnaker
2016 Kent Sails 155% Genoa
2013 Quantum Main
2014 Quantum A2 Spinnaker
2012 Ullman Reacher
2012 Ullman Code Zero
2010 Haarstick furling #2 genoa
2007 Haarstick furling #4 jib
• Design: Farr Yacht Design
• Hull length: 32’ 9”
• Waterline length: 28’ 8”
• Hull beam: 11’
• CE light displacement: approx. 9715 lbs.
• Draft: Keel fixed composite cast fin, lead bulb: 6’ 7” 3528 lbs.
• Mast Height over DWL: 51’ 10”
• Fresh water capacity: 26 gal
• Fuel capacity: 20 gal
• Number of berths: 3/5
• Maximum engine power: 15 Kw / 21 HP
100% sail area: 572 sq ft.
Mainsail: 365 sq ft.
Genoa 150%: 385 sq ft.
Asymmetric Spinnaker: 1068 sq ft.
IM: 43’ 3”
J: 12’ 2”
E: 14’ 9”
ISP: 46’ 5”
Hull and its structural grid are infused in one operation
Balsa Cored Hull
Deck is constructed by a closed molding injection system
The hull/deck joint is mechanically and chemically bonded
Keel is a cast iron fin with torpedo shaped lead bulb hardened with antimony
• 63” diameter, double spoke, leather covered wheel (wheel well in cockpit sole)
• Two Rudders: Standard Rudder plus Farr designed Oversize Rudder by Custom Composites
• Self-aligning roller rudder bearing
• Emergency tiller.
• Self-draining chain well
• Swedish style SS open pulpit
• Two SS stern rails with lifebuoy support, ensign staff and stern gate.
• Double lifelines
• Two stainless steel handrails on coach roof.
• Steering console with mainsheet swivel base.
• Open transom.
• 2 rung folding swim ladder.
• 1 large opening hatch on forward coach roof to facilitate spinnaker handling.
• 1 sliding companionway hatch.
• 8 opening ports.
Mast & Rigging:
• Hall Spars Carbon Mast with track to take boltrope or slides
•. Standing rigging is continuous rod rigging.
• Harken Twin-grooved forestay with Roller Furling.
• Additional Rope Clutches added by owner
• Block and tackle backstay tensioner led to both sides of cockpit.
• 4 Low Stretch Halyards (Genoa, Main, two Spinnakers)
• Internal Outhaul
• Complete Asymmetric Spinnaker gear
• 2 Harken genoa tracks with cars adjustable from cockpit.
• 2 Harken jib tracks with cars.
• Harken mainsheet track with traveler.
• Backstay tackle adjustable from both sides of cockpit.
• Boomkicker Solid Flex type vang with Harken blocks.
• Retractable carbon fiber bowsprit.
• 2 x 40 AST winches on coachroof.
• 2 x 46 AST genoa sheet winches on cockpit coaming.
• Two winch handles with holders in cockpit.
• YANMAR 3YM20 Diesel Saildrive 21 HP with 2 fuel filters
• Twin-bladed geared folding propeller
• Owner’s enclosed cabin starboard aft, port aft quarter berth, head compartment forward and L-shaped galley to port.
• Salon table with stainless steel base, brackets, and leaves.
• 18 gal icebox with stowage baskets (injected polyurethane foam insulation).
• 2-burner gimbaled stainless steel propane stove with propane locker in the cockpit
• Halogen cabin lighting
• Chart table with navigator’s seat facing forward.
• Molded GRP head compartment forward
LOA: 34' (10.36 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
RCR Youngstown Office is our corporate headquarters where all of our business operations flow through. This is the site of our original store dating back to 1972, with an indoor heated showroom and offices above. It is our home office where our management and administrative staff work. Tim Finkle is the broker at this location.
Tim Finkle CPYB
Sales & Marketing Manager
Tim joined RCR Yachts in February 2014. He grew up in Youngstown, learning to sail in the Youngstown YC Jr. Sailing program. After leaving the area to attend Connecticut College and then work in New York City for 8 years, he decided to move home and follow his passion for boating. He actively races his J/70 “Junior” all over the country and locally as a member of the Youngstown Yacht Club, where he is on the board of directors. He is the co-chair of the CanAm Challenge that hosts a one-design regatta each July at YYC. Tim is also on the board for Sail America. He works out of the Youngstown and Buffalo offices and lives in Lewiston with his wife Aly and kids Cole & Louise.