2000 Sabre 40' (12.19 m) 402
Rochester, New York, United States
"Izulla II” Hard to find, FRESH WATER, two owner model, beautiful dark flag blue hull, varnished cherry interior, & newer sails.
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 219,000 USD
"Izulla II” Hard to find, FRESH WATER, two owner model, beautiful dark flag blue hull, varnished cherry interior, newer sails, newer color plotter, Satellite Weather & Radio, Cruising Spinnaker, Upgraded Battery Bank, upgraded alternator, Custom Canvas, LED Lighting, Electric halyard winch, anchor washdown, hydraulic backstay, 50 HP Diesel, Maxprop, Corian Counters, Autopilot, much more
"Izulla II" is a very well equipped example of one of SABRE's most popular models. The Sabre 402 was designed to provide exceptional performances yet be easily sailed by a couple. In association with Naval architect Jim Taylor, the SABRE design team wanted to show that cruising need not be slow and that performance can add considerably to the enjoyment of a sailing yacht. Boat speed increases the range and scope of a sailor's cruising grounds.
The SABRE 402 has proven to be fast, yet she requires little physical effort to make her perform. She is ruggedly built - she is a SABRE after all - and incorporates new technologies such as her carbon fiber rudder post and state of the art bulb/wing keel design. She offers greater stability and security than any other boat in her class.
"Izulla II" looks and acts like a high performance cruising sailboat, yet lacks for nothing in the comfort department. Her luxurious interior and ergonomic cockpit and deck will leave you yearning for more at the end of each trip, long or short. This is one owner fresh water boat that has been consistently maintained and upgraded by a knowledgeable and caring owner. “Izulla II" is ready to fulfill your sailing dreams!
LOA: 40' 2'' (12.24 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Year: 2000
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 50.00
- Power KW: 37.29
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Forward of the main salon is the master stateroom with large centerline berth. Beneath are many deep drawers and lockers for storage of your personal gear. A comfortable seat is located to port in front of the convenient vanity sink and mirror. A tall cedar lined hanging locker is found to starboard.
Deep comfortable settees are found port and starboard in the main salon. The port side converts to a double berth to be used for guests or underway. The centerline drop leaf table can comfortably seat six adults.
Deep lockers outboard provide ample storage spaces. The main salon is well ventilated with large portlights and stainless steel opening ports. Many deck hatches are thru-out the boat. Accord Shades provide window covering when desired.
A forward facing chart table can truly be used under way. There is a Raymarine C-80 GPS/Chart Plotter mounted above the chart table. The ship's AC/DC electrical systems are displayed and controlled from the custom electrical panel, and the ships batteries are secured below the chart table seat.
The galley of the 402 is a pleasure to work with while at sea or at the dock. The U-shaped space provides all work area needed to provision at sea. Corian counter tops, lockers with louvered doors, handmade, dovetailed drawers and clever storage spaces easily store all of the provisions you have to bring along. A double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet is found on centerline, above the engine. Outboard and forward is the large ice box with two top openings and front door opening is cooled with an Adler Barbour Refrigeration System. The gimbaled 4-burner gimbaled propane stove and oven with stainless steel grab bar, is located aft and outboard. There is an optional Microwave installed in the galley as well.
The aft cabin is spacious with a wide double berth and a full set of lockers and drawers to provide storage.
The head is complete with a separate shower stall with a teak bench. Access to the head from both the salon and the aft stateroom.
· Raytheon Electronics
· ST60 Depth, Speed, and Wind
· C-80 GPS/Chart Plotter at Nav Station
· Raystar 112 LP
· Sirius/XM Weather and Radio
· Icom IC-M422 VHF w/HM-157 RAM
· ST 6000 plus auto pilot
· Seatalk network
· Companionway Pod
· 12 volt power outlets: 1 nav and cockpit
· AM/FM/CD stereo with four speakers
· Richie Binnacle Compass
· Microwave Oven in Galley
· Upgraded 105 Amp Balmar Alternator
· 110 volt outlet inside aft locker
· Five 12 volt group 31, 105 Amp AGM batteries
· sealed battery switch
· 110V shore power system w/ 2 cords
· Macerator pump for head
· Master AC/DC panels with volt ammeters and marine circuit breakers.
· Xantrex Link Lite Battery Monitor
· All wiring is color coded to meet USCG stds.
· LED Cabin and V-Berth Lighting
· Cabin Courtesy Lights
Sails, Canvas, & Rigging
· Awlgripped triple spreader Rig by Hall Spars.
· Harken Bat Car sail system on mast
· second genoa halyard
· adjustable genoa cars
· Navtec Rod rigging
· Carbon Fibre Rudder post
· Hall Quick Vang
· Split Backstay
· Sail Tec #10 hydraulic backstay adjuster
· Harken Roller Furling MK III
· Haarstick Fully Battened Mainsail (2009) with Dutchman System
· Haarstick 140% Genoa (2008) Roller Furling / with UV leach and foot Cover
· Cruising spinnaker with sock and sheets
· “Gale Sail” Storm Headsail, flys over furled genoa
· Dodger and Bimini “Toast” Yachtcrillic, one season
· Matching Mainsail Cover, Life Line Covers, Winch Covers and Pedestal / Wheel Cover
Hull & Deck
"Izulla II" has a beautiful Flag Blue hull with beige non-skid on a sport white deck.
· Lewmar electrical main halyard winch
· Chrome cowl vents
· Stainless steel companionway handrail
· Lewmar 54 Self Tailing Primary Winches
· Harken traveler car system
· Oversize Steering Wheel
· Custom SS Cast Anchor Roller
· Simpson Lawrence windlass w/rope chain gypsy
· Cockpit Cushions
· Teak Eyebrow on cabin side
· Divided anchor locker
· Anchor Locker Seawater Wash Down Pump
· Outboard Engine Davit and motor mount
· Spreader lights
· Max prop 3 blade feathering propeller
· Holding Tank Gauge
· Custom Hatch Screens
· Port and Companionway Screens
· Custom White Cockpit Cushions
· Cutout for trash in counter
· Upgrade engine insulation/soundproofing
· Padeyes for Jacklines
· Edson Varnished Teak Folding Cockpit Table with two opening leaves
· Custom Vinyl Mast Covering Salon
· Complete Documentation and Manuals
· Spare belts, filters, impellers, etc.
40 Marina Drive
Rochester NY 14617 USA
RCR Rochester is located in the heart of the waterfront district in the area’s premier facility, Shumway Marine, with direct access to the Genesee River and Lake Ontario. Corbo Corbishley and Brendan Harris are the brokers on site.
Corbo Corbishley CPYB
Sales & Brokerage
40 Marina Drive
Rochester NY 14617 USA
A native of northern New Jersey, Corbo was introduced to sailing shortly after graduating Ithaca College and became obsessed with sailing. Crewing whenever opportunity arose he also bought and campaigned several one-design sailboats. While still sailboat racing whenever time allows on his J-70 “Late Life Crisis” he enjoys cruising with his wife Donna. They recently stumbled over to the “Dark Side”, trading in their Beneteau 37 for a Back Cove 37.