2022 J Boats 36' (10.97 m) J/112E
Rochester, New York, United States
New Boat. Owner could not take delivery and has not been aboard. Commissioned new by RCR this spring. Currently in a slip at Rochester YC and ready to go.
- Fiberglass Hull
Quantum Carbon Race Sails, B&G Instruments, Carbon Wheel Upgrade, Electric Halyard Winch, Standard Keel, Grey Non-Skid, Lifeline Gtes, Removable Bow Roller, Hydraulic Backstay, Seahood for Electronics, Jefa AP Drive, Shore Power and Extra Battery, Custom Cradle.
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 36' (10.97 Meters)
Type: Sail- New
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
Two Tone Nonskid Deck (Light Grey)
Composite Wheel in lieu of standard
Electric main halyard winch
Removable Bow Roller and Anchor
Lifeline Gates P&S
Opening Ports in Aft Cabin
Remote Panel Backstay
Molded Seahood instrument pod
Jefa Direct Drive Auto-pilot unit
110V Shore Power and Battery Charger
Additional Service Battery
USB Port in Each Cabin
Non-Skid: Light Gray
Dealer Provided Equipment & Services:
Commissioning, Rigging, Launching,
Docking & Safety Packages & Shore Power Cord
Windex on Mast with LED light
Additional equipment & services:
Custom Painted 8 Upright Steel Cradle
Through Hull Installed by International Marine
Ani-Fouling Bottom Paint System, VC 17 over prepped and primed bottom
Quantum Carbon Fusion 5300 Mainsail
Quantum Carbon Fusion 5300 AP Jib
Quantum A3.5 Asymmetrical Reacher (White)
Harken Reflex Top Down Furler
Black Sunbrella Mainsail Cover with J112e sewn on
Installation by RCR Yachts
B&G Zeus 3 7" Plotter mounted at NAV
B&G V60 Marine AIS VHF Radio at Nav Station
SS Masthead Antenna
B&G Handheld Remote Mic
Four (4) B&G Triton Displays (2 on Seahood, 2 by Helm)
Autopilot Controller mounted at helm
Transducers for speed, depth and wind
B&G Autopilot compatible with Jefa Drive, Controlled near Helm
Hull & Deck
• End grained balsa composite construction using biaxial and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer for 10-year protection against hull blisters.
• “SCRIMP” resin infusion system molding process for optimum laminate strength with 65-70% glass content in structural skins.
• GRP infusion molded bulkhead bonded to hull and deck.
• All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
• Heavy-duty fiberglass floor stringer grid infused, including mast structure.
• Low VCG keel with encapsulated cast iron fin with lead bulb (6.9’ draft), bolted and bonded to hull with soft-seamed joint to allow for future removal.
• Off-white deck with a high traction non-skid.
• White hull with single gelcoat integrated boot stripe in flag blue. Option for boot stripe color other than standard.
• Integral, bulwark-style toe-rail around perimeter of deck.
• Large capacity self-draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional electric anchor windlass.
• Large cockpit storage locker under port cockpit seat.
• Life raft storage locker under aft end of starboard cockpit seat.
• Propane locker located in the cockpit.
• Removable swimming ladder with SS mountings on aft end of cockpit floor.
• Balanced spade rudder constructed with biaxial and unidirectional glass and large diameter S/S stock mounted in self-aligning bearings.
• Inboard diesel Volvo D1-30, saildrive, 115 AH alternator with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
• Engine panel recessed in the cockpit with acrylic protection including RPM gauge, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
• 85 litres (18.5 gallons) fuel tank under aft cabin berth.
• Sound insulated engine compartment with air blower and ventilation ducts to the transom.
• 2 blade Gori folding prop.
Spars & Rigging
• Tapered AG+ aluminum mast with double airfoil spreaders, clear anodized finish, and integral mainsail track that accommodates either bolt rope or Antal mainsail sliders.
• Discontinuous rod rigging.
• Integral hydraulic backstay adjuster. Option for remote panel hydraulic system.
• Boom with internal outhaul 8:1 purchase system, mainsail reef line sheaves, main sheet and tangs for rigid boom vang.
• Carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit, retracting into a sealed compartment with overboard drain.
• Rigid boom vang with cascade purchase system.
• Harken MK IV Unit 1 jib furling system with control line led to cockpit.
• Halyard package including 1 Dyneema main halyard, 1 Dyneema jib halyard, and 1 pre-stretched polyester spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
• Sheet package including: 2 spinnaker sheets, 1 tack line, 2 jib sheets, 1 main sheet, 2 traveler control lines, 1 bowsprit control line, 2 reef lines, and 2 adjustable jib car purchase lines.
• 2 40 STA (self-tailing) Harken mainsheet winches.
• 2 46 STA (self-tailing) Harken primary winches.
• 2 40 STA (self-tailing) Harken halyard winches.
• 4 Aluminum lock-in winch handles with 4 PVC handle holders.
• Mainsheet system with 2:1 purchase, led to side winches.
• Adjustable mainsheet traveler with control lines led to cleats on both sides.
• Adjustable jib cars (2) with 8:1 purchase led to cleats on the coaming.
• 2 low profile custom alloy fairleads for jib sheet lead to the primary winches.
• Spinnaker sheet blocks (4) mounted to pad eyes and stern rail bases P&S.
• 5 halyard/reef turning blocks.
• Halyards led aft through 2 quadruple organizers and 4 Antal VCam8-14 rope clutches on each side of companionway.
• Tack line led aft to clutch on starboard side of cabin house.
• Bowsprit control line leading to a cam cleat on starboard side of cabin house.
• 6 pop-up style mooring cleats (bow, amidships and transom).
• Custom S/S stem plate with tack fitting.
• S/S chainplates for shrouds and backstay.
• Flush BSI foredeck skylight opening hatch (500 x 500) over forward cabin.
• Skylight opening hatch (450 x 320) over main salon.
• 2 fixed ports integrated in the cabin house sides.
• 2 opening ports (304 x 155) for aft cabin and head compartment.
• 1 opening port (350 x 170) in cockpit (aft cabin).
• 2 line bags.
• 2 S/S handrails on coach roof.
• S/S bow and stern rails with double rails.
• Double S/S lifelines, 8 stainless stanchions, 4 with reinforcing leg. Option for amidships lifeline gates (P & S).
• 59” (1.5m) diameter aluminum steering wheel, powder-coated black, with natural leather grip on custom molded pedestal with 5’’ compass, brake and stainless guard.
• Emergency tiller.
• Acrylic companionway drop-board with lock and ventilation grid.
• Drop-board storage rack in cockpit locker.
• Flag holder integrated into stern rail.
• Solid and laminated walnut, finished in satin varnish. White finish on main bulkhead.
• Removable, wood effect veneered floor panels with flush fasteners.
• White hull sides in main cabin and vinyl lined hull sides in forward and aft cabins.
• Forward Stateroom with large hanging locker on starboard side, storage on port side, large double V-berth and double door access to main cabin.
• Main Cabin with settee/berths to starboard and port, storage lockers behind backrests, table with drop leaves and bottle storage areas, and overhead stainless handrails.
• Galley (to starboard) with gimballed LPG stove with oven and 2 burners, S/S double sink, pressurized hot and cold water system, large 90 liter molded icebox/fridge, full length locker outboard of galley countertop, fiddles around the edge of the countertop, storage under sink with shelf and utensil and storage drawers.
• Nav Station (to port) with large forward-facing chart table, chart storage under table lid, locker under chart table shelf outboard, and hinged instrument panel outboard with electrical panel.
• Aft Cabin (to port) with access door to main cabin, large hanging locker, double berth, access panel to engine and fuel tank under berth.
• Aft Head (to starboard) with access door to main cabin, molded head platform for easier maintenance, integral shower tray, sink with access below to seacocks, pressurized cold water system, marine toilet, mirror, vanity unit, shower sump and access door to cockpit storage locker area.
• Companionway with white laminate bulkhead finish for superior wear resistance, entrance steps with angled treads, handrails integrated with bulkheads, main engine access through a piston-supported hinging panel.
• Cushions –settee bottom and backrest cushions in main salon are covered in a choice of fabrics. Ultra-suede, and Ultra-leather upgrades are available as an option.
Plumbing & Electrical
• Manual cockpit operated bilge pump.
• Automatic/manual electric bilge pump with float switch.
• Pressurized fresh-water system.
• 1 water tank (53 gallons) under V-berth.
• Ice box drain.
• Marine toilet.
• Holding tank with deck discharge and manual overboard pump-out system.
• 1 AGM battery 100AH & 1 engine battery 70AH with switches and double diode/circuit breaker.
• 12V electric panel with fuel gauge and voltmeter.
• DC lighting package including combination of ceiling and swiveling bulkhead-mounted tulip lights in all cabins.
• Ceiling light in head.
• Light in cockpit locker.
• LED Navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit and steaming light.
• DC Refrigeration.
RCR Rochester is located in the heart of the waterfront district in the area’s premier facility, Shumway Marine, with direct access to the Genesee River and Lake Ontario. Corbo Corbishley is the broker on site.
Corbo Corbishley CPYB
Sales & Brokerage
A native of northern New Jersey, Corbo was introduced to sailing shortly after graduating Ithaca College and became obsessed with sailing. Crewing whenever opportunity arose he also bought and campaigned several one-design sailboats. While still sailboat racing whenever time allows on his J-70 “Late Life Crisis” he enjoys cruising with his wife Donna. They recently stumbled over to the “Dark Side”, trading in their Beneteau 37 for a Back Cove 30.