1977 Bertram 28' (8.53 m) 28 Moppie
Rochester, New York, United States
Sassy has lived her life in fresh water on the Great Lakes. She is well-equipped, ideal for day trips, long weekends, or fishing in the Great Lakes. Smooth running, very reliable, comfortable, and dry.
- Express Cruiser
- Fiberglass Hull
As the third owner, we have explored the corners of Lake Ontario and beyond over the last seven years and she is sure to turn heads at any port. Located on Lake Ontario in Rochester, NY with many upgraded amenities and modern electronics.
She has been meticulously customized and maintained to be comfortable for your whole family.
• Refinished bottom: Stripped, Interprotect Epoxy Primer and Trinidad HD Black AntiFouling paint.
• Upgraded electronics: SIMRAD NSS9 evo MFD; SIMRAD NAC-2 Autopilot Computer; SIMRAD Ap-44 Autopilot Controller; SIMRAD SonicHub 2 Marine Audio Server, SIMRAD Precision-9 Compass
• Upgraded DC system, wiring and DC circuit breaker panel (including new main switches and main fuses)
• New custom Marine Vinyl Woven flooring installed in main salon and v-berth floor
• Added engine room automatic HFC fire suppression system
• New custom Sunbrella canvas with Strataglass windows enclosure
• New custom mahogany interior galley cabinetry with sink and 1.3 cu ft refrigerator (12V DC / 110V AC)
• New custom mahogany dinette (converts to a berth and comfortably sleeps 1 adult or 2 children)
• New custom dinette and helm station Sunbrella upholstered cushions
• New custom mahogany swim platform
• New Freshwater tank
• Upgraded 30-amp shore power and AC circuit breaker panel
• New head and holding tank
• Upgraded to a 3-bank battery charger
• Added Windlass and 15-lb stainless plow anchor (including stainless steel chain and rhode)
• Upgraded to LED running lights • Upgraded VHF radio and antenna
• Updated trim tab actuators to electric 2013 • Hull (topside) painted with IMRON
• Starboard Engine: − Mercruiser 233 (Ford 351W) − Short block replaced in 2012 − Engine Hours: 561
• Port Engine: − Mercruiser 233 (Ford 351W) − Short block replaced in 2013 − Engine Hours: 433 Performance
• Cruising Speed: 21 knots @ 3,000 RPM
• Fuel Burn: 13.5 GPH @ 21 knots
LOA: 28' (8.53 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
RCR Rochester is located in the heart of the waterfront district in the area’s premier facility, Shumway Marine, with direct access to the Genesee River and Lake Ontario. Corbo Corbishley is the broker on site.
Corbo Corbishley CPYB
Sales & Brokerage
A native of northern New Jersey, Corbo was introduced to sailing shortly after graduating Ithaca College and became obsessed with sailing. Crewing whenever opportunity arose he also bought and campaigned several one-design sailboats. While still sailboat racing whenever time allows on his J-70 “Late Life Crisis” he enjoys cruising with his wife Donna. They recently stumbled over to the “Dark Side”, trading in their Beneteau 37 for a Back Cove 30.